CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
- Members are expected to refer their studies in the form of a publication, project, workshop, symposium or proceeding to TECH-IN Research and Development Group. This could be done by stating that TECH-IN researchers who conducted the study are members of the group as in the statement “This study has been conducted by the researchers who are the members of TECH-IN”.
- In the course of time, team members in TECH-IN R&D Group might be subjected to replace in other teams considering the amount of contributions they made to the group.
- Members are expected to share ideas and bring new initiatives in order to improve the group’s existing research & development activities.
- It is vital to keep the harmony, synergy and productivity within the group to maintain membership. Members are expected to attach importance to this matter.
- There is a risk of terminating membership for the group members who are not involved in activities in favor of the group.